Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gróa Herdís


Name: Gróa Herdís BæringsdóttirAge: 17 going 18 :DHome: Stóra-Hof, Iceland.Family: My mothers name is Kolbrún Jónsdóttir, called Kolla. My fathers name is Bærings Sigurbjörnsson, called Bæring ( bæji). I have three brothers and there name is Daði FreyrBæringsson, Jón Bæring Bæringsson og Sigurbjörn Dagur Bæringsson.And then I have two sisters and there names are Andrea Bóel Bæringsdóttir and Soffía Bæringsdóttir My mother works in a hotel. My father is a Horseman on his farm.Work: I am working at Húsasmiðjan.Hobbies: My hobbies are friends, my family and my boyfriend and music.
Chinese Symbol: Horse J Interested in China because: Because I am very interested in the Chinese people and the beautilful country and I would like to go there sometime and I think the food is grate. My myspace is www.myspace.com/groaherdis

No comments: