Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tinna


Hi there!My name is Tinna, I‘m 19 years old soon 20 (born in September the 27th 1988) so that makes me a dragon in the Chinese astroglogy. I live in a small town called Selfoss with my family. My dad, Þór, is a teacher at my school and he‘s also an electrician and my mom, Sigríður, is a stay at home mom. I have 3 brothers, Alexander 23, Oliver 12 and Nökkvi 11 so I‘m the only girl wich isn‘t bad. I study art here in F.Su. and will graduate in a year now. After that I‘m gonna travel the world while I‘m trying to choose what I wanna study at university, it‘s definitely something involving design and fashion wich is one of my passions. Fashion isn‘t the only interest i have, I also like drawing, love music and sports (especially football), going out with my friends and of course travel and learning new languages and learning about other cultures. I work at a supermarket along with school and at a bar but this summer I‘m gonna work outside and planting flowers. I am interested in China because of it‘s long and interesting history, it‘s so diffirent from ours. There‘s so much to see and explore and I love the traditional clothes. If you wanna know more about me check out my website: www.myspace.com/tinnsla

No comments: