Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gerður Ósk




My name is Gerður Ósk Guðmundsdóttir and I am 16 years old. I was born in 11th of may 1991. So in Chinese symbol am I goat.
I live in Þrastarimi 25 in Selfoss with my patents and one little sister. My mother, Guðbjörg, my father, Guðmundur and my little sister, Anna Margrét. I also have a brother, Davíð Örn and he lives with his wife and his two children and also I have an older sister who lives with his boyfriend in Reykjavík.
I work in Pylsuvagninn and training gymnastics and also practice gymnastics. My interests are gymnastics, dance, music, singing and I love being with my family and friends.
My best friends are Harpa María and Kata and of course my boyfriend, Eyþór.
I am interested in China because of this different world in China, the food, the history and the travelling.

No comments: