Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sandra


Hi my name is Sandra Ósk Ben Viðarsdóttir and I'm born in 1989 which makes me 18 years old, soon to be 19. My birthday is the 18th of August. In China that makes me a Snake but here I'm a Leo. I live in Selfoss where I have lived my whole life. It's a small and nice town in the south part of Iceland. I live there with my mom and dad. My mom name is Unnur and she works in the family business at the office and my dad name is Viðar and he works at the same company as my mom. I have one sister and her name is Hildur, she lives in Reykjavík but soon she will move to Selfoss. I'm at my third year in F.Su. and I like it very much. I don't work with school but at the summertime I work in the same company as my parents. I have a website which is www.myspace.com/sandraben , you can check it out.=) I'm interested in China because there are such beautiful clothes there=) and the culture is so different from Iceland, and the people and just everything is so different so it would be very nice to see it and get to know the country.

No comments: