Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jóhanna


Name: Jóhanna Høeg Sigurðardóttir
Age: I’m 16 years old and I’m born December the 4th 1991.
Home: I live on a farm in the countryside of south Iceland. The name of the farm is Hæll. We
have cows, sheep and horses.
Family: My fathers name is Sigurður Steinþórsson and he is a farmer. My mother is Danish
and her name is Bolette Høeg Koch. She is a schoolteacher. I have two older sisters.
Dórótea Høeg Sigurðardóttir is studying engineer and Helga Høeg Sigurðardóttir is studying music.
Work: I work for my father on the farm.
Interests/hobbies: I play the flute and the saxophone, which I like very much. I listen a lot to
music. I love to go horse riding which I do when ever I have time. I like to draw and make something by my hands. I like to be out in the nature and have animals around me. I travel every summer which I like very much. I enjoy having family and friends around me.
Chinese symbol: I’m a goat in the Chinese symbols.
Interested in China…: I have always found China very interesting. Everything that is
Chinese is so exciting, the history, culture, people, nature and religion. One of the exciting things about China is all the famous places. Like the Forbidden City, The Temple of haven and the Great wall of China. I thing it’s so different from what I’m used to. The culture of China is much older than the Icelandic and that makes it didactic. I also like to travel so it could be exciting to travel to a country so far away.
Personal website/blog: www.myspace.com/johannahoeg

No comments: