Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reynir Þór



Name: Reynir Þór Garðarsson
Age: I'm 18 years old, born on 10. July in 1989.
Home: I live in town named Hverageði. Hveragerði samll town near to Selfoss.
Family: My parents name is Gunnvör Kolbeinsdóttir (my mother) and Garðar R. Árnason (my father). My father is a teacher in the elementary school in Hveragerði. My mother is the headmistress of the kindergarten in Hveragerði. I have one brother named Steinar. He is a paramedic. I have one sister named Harpa and she's in university.
Work: I work as a pizza deliveryboy on weekends.
Hobbies: I have many hobbies. I´m very interested in sports of all kinds, but basketball is my favorite sport. I love to listen to good music. I'm a big fan of movies of all kinds. I like cars very much and love to go up to the mountains and drive in the snow.
Chinese symbol: I'm earth snake as I best know.
Interested in China because...: I like know all about China. I think Chinese culture is unique and the Chinese food is the best food in the whole world. I want learn more about Chinese history and somthing about the Communist Party of China.

No comments: