Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hrafndís Brá



Name: My name is Hrafndís Brá Heimisdóttir.
Age: I´m 17 years old.
Home: I live in a small town named Hella, in the South of Iceland.
Family: I live with my mum and dad, Særún and Heimir, and my two brothers. My younger brother is 13 and his name is Heimir Smári, my older brother is 21 and his name is Hafsteinn Már. I also have two half-sisters, who are both older than me. Their names are Harpa Rós and Hrafnhildur. I also have a dog, named Freyja, and she´s just like a part of the family J
Work: At the moment I work part time at a gas-station in Hella, but just a litle bit. I´m not sure where I´ll be working this summer, but I´m trying to find some job that I´ll enjoy J
Interests/hobbies: I´m interested in so many things. I like reading good books, and also watching good movies. I love being outdoors and traveling, and enjoying nature. I like meeting new people. I practice the piano, and I love music. I´m interested in almost every art form there is, and I love drawing and painting. I like hanging out or chatting with my friends. I like; dancing, sports, all kinds of music, art, shopping J, learning about new things, being with my family, swimming, sailing and so many other things J
Chinese symbol: My Chinese symbol is the Goat, but my Sodiac-sign (in Iceland) is Aries.
Interested in China because.....I´m interested in China for so many reasons. First of all China is very different from Iceland, so there´s a lot to learn about China. I´m very interested in learning about the culture and people in China. I´m very interested in Chinese writing, because the symbols are so beautiful, an art form, and different from other languages. I´m very interested in Chinese stories and folklores, and I´m eager to learn more about it J
Personal website/blog: www.myspace.com/krummadis

No comments: