Thursday, April 10, 2008

Þóra Margrét




Name: My name is Þóra Margrét Ólafsdóttir

Age: I’m born 6th of march in 1989 so that makes me 19 years old.

Home: I live in Selfoss.

Family: I live with my mother, her husband and my grandfather. My father lives in a town called Hveragerði nearby Selfoss. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but they are all grown up and live with their family.

Work: I’m a student and every other weekend I work in a coffee house.

Interests/Hobbies: My interest is number one football and other sports. I’m interested in languages and traveling to get to know the country and its culture.

Chinese Symbol: Snake

Interested in China because it’s so much different than Iceland. I want to learn about the country and its culture and the people in the country.

Personal website: www.myspace.com/thora89

No comments: